XXXIIII - International Scientific Conference "MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN TECHNOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGIES"
Dear colleagues, we invite you to participate
at XXXIII - International Scientific Conference
MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN TECHNOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGIES - ММТТ-33
Conference MMTT-33 (http://mmtt.sstu.ru/) is held June 1 - 5, 2020, in Kazan on the basis of the Kazan National Research Technological University (KNITU); October 5–10, 2020 in Kaliningrad on the basis of the Kaliningrad Polytechnic University (KPU); October 14-16, 2020 in Saratov on the basis of the Saratov State Technical University (SSTU); October 26–30, 2020 in Minsk at the Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU). The founders of the MMTT-33 conference are the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the Institute of Control Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Hydrodynamics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, SPbPU, SPbGTI (TU), SPIIRAN, SSTU, KNITU, MPEI, MPI, AGTU, TambSTU, YAGTU and several other leading universities.
The scientific conference MMTT-33 is held to discuss the experience of using mathematical methods in engineering and technology and modern areas of mathematical and computer support of technological and technical systems.
PETERSBURG SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE MMTT-33
consists of the following sections:
1. Qualitative and numerical methods for the study of differential and integral equations
2. Optimization, automation and optimal process control
3. Mathematical modeling of technological and social processes
4. Mathematical modeling and optimization in problems of CAD, additive technologies
5. Mathematical methods in the problems of radio engineering, radio electronics and telecommunications, geoinformatics, avionics and astronautics
6. Mathematical methods and intelligent systems in robotics and mechatronics
7. Mathematical methods in medicine, biotechnology and ecology
8. Mathematical methods in economics and humanities
9. Information and intellectual technologies in engineering and education
10. Mathematical and instrumental methods of technologies of Industry 4.0
11. Discussion of qualifications
12. Round tables