The paper touches upon the problem of the innovative activities in the higher school educational system. The innovative activities of universities in our country and abroad have been analyzed. The American, European and Asian models of design and construction of technoparks are described. The European model is found most suitable for implementing in Russia. The main methods of managing the educational process are shown. The model of the innovative process of the university is described through the structure of the educational-scientific-innovative complex. The basic concepts that define the innovation process in the university including the creation of technoparks are outlined. Efficiency of higher school activity is estimated. A technology is proposed to increase the efficiency of the university activity by creating an educational-scientific-innovative complex. The issues of knowledge management and education quality management are outlined. The broader interpretation of the innovative activities of universities is theoretically justified. Effective innovation is evaluated through the efficiency of the innovation process, which is defined as the ratio of proceeds from the implementation of an innovative product or service to the total costs of research, development, training, development of an innovative structure, taxes, debts and loan commitments. A model of the innovation process of the university is presented in the form of four blocks: educational, scientific, innovative, and consumer. The role of universities in developing technology, economics, education level, increase in the efficiency of using the capabilities of the university in the use of intellectual information resources is shown. The tasks of the educational-scientific-innovative complex of the university are outlined and the stages of the innovation process are described. The prospects of the research comprise the development of a model of innovative development of the university. The nature of innovation in universities and the conceptual model of the innovation process are described
methods of university management, educational-scientific-innovative complex, education quality management, model of the innovative process of the university, knowledge management, efficiency of the university, structure of the educational-scientific-innovative complex, stages of the innovative process of the university, personnel policy of the university, the process of innovation in universities
1. Loginova N. V., Mil'skaia E. A. Innovatsionnaia sostavliaiushchaia v strategicheskom razvitii vuzov RF [Innovative component in strategic development of Russian universities]. Russian Journal of Management, 2018, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 7-11.
2. Karasik A. V. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiia innovatsii v rossiiskoi sisteme vysshego obrazovaniia [Problems and prospects for development of innovations in Russian system of higher education]. Vestnik Povolzhskogo instituta upravleniia, 2018, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 72-77.
3. Efremova P. V. Pokazateli otsenki effektivnosti razvitiia innovatsionnoi deiatel'nosti vuzov [Indicators for evaluating effectiveness of development of higher school innovative activities]. Voprosy innovatsionnoi ekonomiki, 2019, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 989-1010.
4. Ponomarev M. V., Savel'eva L. V. Universitetskie tekhnoparki: universal'naia model' i instrumenty proektirovaniia [University technoparks: universal model and design tools]. Arkhitektura i sovremennye informatsionnye tekhnologii, 2021, no. 4, pp. 377-393.
5. Krutykh A. V. Vnedrenie innovatsii v sistemu vysshego obrazovaniia Rossii [Implementation of innovations in system of higher education in Russia]. Ekonomicheskie nauki, 2017, no. 2 (56), pp. 28-30.
6. Ivanova O. E. Kriticheskii analiz zarubezhnogo opyta sozdaniia tekhnoparkovykh struktur [Critical analysis of foreign experience in creating technopark structures]. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo gosudarstvennogo inzhenerno-ekonomicheskogo universiteta, 2018, no. 2 (81), pp. 97-110.
7. Neborskii E. V. Modeli integratsii obrazovaniia, nauki i biznesa v universitetakh SShA, Evropy i Iaponii [Models of integration of education, science and business at universities of USA, Europe and Japan]. Problemy sovremennogo obrazovaniia, 2011, no. 1, pp. 48-59.
8. Nurutdinova A. R. Predposylki formirovaniia i razvitiia innovatsionnoi struktury na baze universiteta [Prerequisites for formation and development of innovative structure on basis of university]. Sotsial'no-gumanitarnyi vestnik Iuga Rossii, 2012, no. 6 (26), pp. 46-52.
9. Efremova P. V. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy upravleniia innovatsionnoi deiatel'nost'iu v vuze putem formirovaniia innovatsionnoi infrastruktury [Improving management system of innovation activities in university by forming innovation infrastructure]. Voprosy innovatsionnoi ekonomiki, 2018, no. 2, pp. 311-326.
10. Mitrofanov S. A. O monitoringe i analize realizatsii programm razvitiia innovatsionnoi infrastruktury vuzov [On monitoring and analysis of implementation of programs for developing innovative infrastructure of universities]. Available at: https://www.gougle.ru/url?sa (accessed: 21.04.2022).