GRNTI 44.31 Теплоэнергетика. Теплотехника
GRNTI 45.01 Общие вопросы электротехники
GRNTI 55.42 Двигателестроение
GRNTI 55.45 Судостроение
GRNTI 73.34 Водный транспорт
The operating experience of the large-capacity vessels shafting illustrates a number of new technical problems, such as an increase in the number of accidents caused by damage to stern devices. A significant number of accidents associated with breakdowns of the propeller shafts due to exceeding the cyclic strength of their material, suggests the need for further study of the vibrations of the shafting system. The creation of an experimental installation on the basis of the laboratory of the ship shaft line of Astrakhan State Technical University provided experimental data under controlled test conditions. The design and operation principle of the experimental setup, which simulates the oscillations of a rotating shaft line model using various materials of shafts and bearings have been studied. The installation is a model of a ship shaft system, the shaft system of which is driven by an asynchronous electric motor. The speed of the shaft system can be adjusted using a frequency converter. Measurement and registration of vibrations is carried out using a hardware-software complex by the method of dynamic strain gauging. There have been shown the results of an experimental study of the parameters of transverse vibrations of a ship shaft model for various material of a stern bearing model and clearance in a stern device. The obtained dependences are represented by the Lagrange interpolation polynomial and response functions in the form of a second-order polynomial. Verification of the compliance of the regression model of data variability was carried out using a multiple coefficient of determination. Bearing material and clearance in a stern device have a significant effect on the frequency of the onset of an unstable state of the installation shaft. The research results can be used in the calculation of transverse vibrations of ship shaft lines.
ship shafting, testing unit, transverse vibrations, stern bearing, stern bearing material
1. Chura M. N., Fajvisovich A. V. Ekspluatacionnye povrezhdeniya grebnyh valov [Propeller shaft opera-tional damage]. Transportnoe delo Rossii, 2011, no. 11, pp. 110-112.
2. Komarov V. V. Nagruzhenie opor valoprovoda s podshipnikami kacheniya pri centrovke glavnyh su-dovyh ustanovok [Loading of shafting supports with rolling bearings when centering main ship units]. Vestnik Astrahanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Morskaya tekhnika i tekhnologiya, 2009, no. 1, pp. 203-208.
3. Kushner G. A., Halyavkin A. A., Mamontov V. A. Ustanovka dlya issledovaniya prodol'nyh, poperechnyh i krutil'nyh kolebanij sistemy valoprovoda sudov [Test unit for studying longitudinal, transverse and torsional vibrations of ship shaft system]. Patent RF, no. 156856, 20.11.2015.
4. Mamontov V. A., Gluhov A. N., Gorbachev M. M., Kushner G. A. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie poperechnyh i krutil'nyh kolebanij valoprovodov buksira tipa OT-2400 [Experimental study of transverse and torsional vibrations of shaft of tugboat type OT-2400]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskij sbornik Rossijskogo morskogo registra sudohodstva, 2017, no. 46/47, pp. 86-88.
5. Mamontov V. A., Mironov A. I., Kuzhahmetov Ch. A., Halyavkin A. A. Analiz iznosov kaprolonovyh vtulok dejdvudnyh podshipnikov grebnogo vala [Wear analysis of caprolon bushings for stern shaft propeller bearings]. Vestnik Astrahanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Morskaya tekhnika i tekhnologiya, 2012, no. 1, pp. 30-35.