GRNTI 44.31 Теплоэнергетика. Теплотехника
GRNTI 45.01 Общие вопросы электротехники
GRNTI 55.42 Двигателестроение
GRNTI 55.45 Судостроение
GRNTI 73.34 Водный транспорт
The paper is focused on the problem of the service life of the dredger chain, which largely depends on the efficiency and reliability of the hinge joint, when a mineral abrasive gets into the structural gap resulting in rapid wear of the joint under high dynamic loads. There has been developed a science-based technology of repairing parts of the assembly, without reducing the resource, from cheap and accessible (non-deficient) materials, taking into account modern technical and economic requirements, on samples. Wear resistance of samples of friction pairs has been defined in terms of a chain operating model. The research method is based on comparing the wear rate of samples in a pair made of steel 110Mn13 (sleeve - pin), 110Mn13 and 38CrNi3M (sleeve - pin), according to the standard technologies and taken as a reference, with pairs made of steel 110Mn13, C45K, facing with wire SV08A, electrodes E50A – UONI 13/55 and E – 190Cr5Si7 – LEZ – T – 590 – NG after heat treatment, chemical and heat treatment, surface plastic deformation. Samples were tested in the water-abrasive environment with a load of 6615 N (675 kgf). The wear resistance parameters were determined as following: 1) reference pairs of steel 110Mn13 (bushing-pin) and 110Mn13 (bushing), 38CrNi3Mo (pin); 2) pairs of steel 110Mn13 (bushing) and facing with wire SV08A (pin); 3) pairs of steel 110Mn13 (bushing) and cladding with electrodes E–190Cr5Si7–LEZ –T–590– NG (pin); 4) pairs of steel C45K (bushing) and cladding with E –190Cr5Si7 – LEZ – T – 590 – NG electrodes (pin); 5) pairs of steel C45K (bushing) and clad-ding with E50A – UONI 13/55 electrodes (pin). A graph of dependence of the bushing and pin wear on the relations of initial hardness and structures of friction pair has been built. It is recom-mended to restore the pin with wear-resistant electrodes E – 190Cr5Si7 – LEZ – T – 590 – NG paired with 110Mn13 steel bushing with surface plastic deformation. The wear resistance of a pair, with a different combination of structures, does not depend on the ratio of hardness of Hsl / Hfin. The materials of the pair worn within the reference samples can be recommended for the operational tests.
suction dredge, scoop chain, pin-bushing, wear, wear resistance, wear test
1. Gurdin K. Volge vernut glubinu [The Volga will be made deep again]. Argumenty nedeli, 2010, no. 43 (233). Available at: http://argumenti.ru/economics/n262/82544?typelink=openlink/ (accessed: 12.07.2019).
2. Problemu dnouglubitel'nyh rabot na Kaspii obsudili v Moskve [Dredging problem of the Caspian was discussed in Moscow]. Available at: http://astravolga.ru/problemu-dnouglubitelnyx-rabot-na-kaspii-obsudili-v-moskvet/ (accessed: 10.11.2016).
3. Tylczak J. H. Abrasive wear. ASM Handbook. Materials Park, OH, ASM International, 1992, no. 18, pp. 184-190.
4. Hawk J. A. Wilson R. D., Catrpillar M. T. Abrasive wear failures. ASM Handbook. Materials Park, OH, ASM International, 2002, no. 11, pp. 906-921.
5. Donskih D. F., Pogodaev L. I. Sposoby povysheniya nadyozhnosti sharnirnogo soedineniya cherpakovoj cepi dnouglubitel'nyh zemsnaryadov [Ways to increase reliability of scoop chain joint of dredging dredgers]. Trenie, iznos, smazka, 2010, vol. 13, no. 44, pp. 15-27.
6. Kartyshov A. V. Iznosostojkost' detalej zemsnaryadov [Wear resistance of dredger parts]. Leningrad, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1972. 160 p.
7. Bessmertnyj D. E. Povyshenie rabotosposobnosti cherpakovoj cepi dnouglubitel'nyh zemsnaryadov na osnove vybora materialov pri izgotovlenii smenno-zapasnyh detalej v sudoremonte: avtoreferat dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Improving performance of scoop chain of dredgers based on choice of materials in manufacture of replaceable parts in ship repair: diss. abstr. cand. tech. sci.]. Nizhnij Novgorod, 2006. 22 p.
8. Hrushchyov M. M., Babichev M. A. Abrazivnoe iznashivanie [Abrasive wear]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1970. 252 p.
9. Zum Gahr K.-H. Wear by hard particles. Tribology International, 1988, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 587-596.
10. Kragel'skij I. V. Trenie i iznos [Friction and wear]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1968. 480 p.
11. Drozdov Yu. N., Pavlov V. G., Puchkov N. V. Trenie i iznos v ekstremal'nyh usloviyah [Friction and wear in extremesituations]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1986. 224 p.
12. Ruban A. R., Petrovskij V. A., Chanchikov V. A. Formula poleznoj modeli [Formula of utility model]. Patent RF, no. 186030, 26.12.2018.