GRNTI 44.31 Теплоэнергетика. Теплотехника
GRNTI 45.01 Общие вопросы электротехники
GRNTI 55.42 Двигателестроение
GRNTI 55.45 Судостроение
GRNTI 73.34 Водный транспорт
The paper presents a comparison of the photographic material of the wave patterns resulted from the movement of a ship in situ and a model ship, as well as from two consecutive posts, their regularities being found through graphical processing. The possibility to find the fore imaginary source of Kelvin wave pattern forming the ship's wave system is given at a distance of one wavelength before the top of the bow retaining wave. The equality of the length of transverse waves and divergent waves along the outer boundaries of the latter zone is fixed. It has been assumed that the intermediate waves generated between the main waves in the model ship and the posts are regular, imposition of wave patterns in a pair of consistently moving racks depending on the hit of the rear rack in the wave field of the first rack has been stated. Regularly occurring flows around moving posts are discussed. The bow and stern system of Kelvin waves in a ship wave system has been illustrated (the angle of the midpoint of diverging wave crests with the ship’s diametrical plane and the angle of diverging wave crests with the ship’s diametrical plane). The photographs presented were taken in the experimental tank of Siberian State University of Water Transport (Novosibirsk State Academy of Water Transport) in 2006. A thin film naturally generated on the water surface of the experimental tank and given a structure directed along the tank due to previous runs helped to visualize the distortion of the free water surface in better quality and to obtain clearly outlined contours in lighting.
ship wave system, wave field, wave field structure, graphic processing, guttate cross section
1. Hodkost' i upravlyaemost' sudov: uchebnik dlya vuzov [Ship propulsive quality and steerability: text-book for universities]. Pod redakciej V. G. Pavlenko. Moscow, Transport Publ., 1991. 397 p.
2. Epshtejn L. A. Metody teorii razmernostej i podobiya v zadachah gidromekhaniki sudov [Methods of the theory of dimensions and similarities in problems of hydromechanics of ships]. Leninrad, Sudostroenie Publ., 1970. 207 p.
3. Vojtkunskij Ya. I. i dr. Spravochnik po teorii korablya. Vol. 1. Gidromekhanika. Soprotivlenie dvizheniyu sudov. Sudovye dvizhiteli [Reference book on ship theory. Vol. 1. Hydromechanics. Resistance to ship propulsion. Ship propulsion unit]. Leningrad, Sudostroenie Publ., 1985. 768 p.
4. Kadomcev B. B., Rydnik V. I. Volny vokrug nas [Waves around us]. Moscow, Znanie Publ., 1981. 150 p.
5. Trubeckov D. I., Rozhnev A. G. Linejnye kolebaniya i volny [Linear fluctuations and waves]. Moscow, Fizmatgiz Publ., 2001. 415 p.
6. Newman J. N., Plesset M. S., Wu T. Y., Droroff S. W. Eighth Symposium ot Naval Hydrodynamics. Washington, U. S. Govt. Printing Office, 1970. P. 519-545.
7. Al'bom techenij zhidkosti i gaza [Album of fluid and gas flow]. Sostavitel' M. Van-Dajk. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1986. 184 p.
8. Gotman A. Sh. Izuchenie vihrevogo soprotivleniya vodoizmeshchayushchih sudov [Studying eddy re-sistance of displacement vessels]. Morskie intellektual'nye tekhnologii, 2013, no. 4 (22), pp. 11-19.
9. Hramushin V. N., Antonenko S. V., Komaricyn A. A., Brovko P. F., Vtyurina A. S., Krasnyj M. L., Malashenko A. E., Nedorez Yu. I., Soldatenkov A. E., Surov O. E., Fajn A. V., Shustin V. A. Istoriya shtormovoj morekhodnosti (ot drevnosti do nashih dnej) [History of stormy seaworthiness (from antiquity to present day)]. Yuzhno-Sahalinsk, Sahalinskoe knizhnoe izd-vo, 2004. 288 p.
10. Thomson W. (Lord Kelvin). On the waves produced by a single impulse in water of any depth, or in a dispersive medium. Proceedings of the Royal Society, 1887, vol. 42 A, pp. 80-83.
11. Arzhannikov A. V., Kotel'nikov I. A. Metod resheniya nestacionarnoj zadachi vozbuzhdeniya korabel'nyh voln podvodnym ob"ektom [Method of solving nonstationary problem of excitation of ship waves by underwater object]. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Fizika, 2015, vol. 10, iss. 4, pp. 43-59.
12. Gotman A. Sh., Bimberekov P. A., Kononenko A. Yu., Titov M. A., Azimbaev M. T., Krylova E. N. Chislennye i eksperimental'nye issledovaniya mekhanizma vliyaniya vyazkosti na korabel'nye volny [Numerical and experimental studies of mechanism of viscosity influence on ship waves]. Morskoj vestnik, 2007, no. 2 (22), pp. 76-79.
13. Bimberekov P. A. Eksperimental'nye issledovaniya k voprosu modelirovaniya korabel'nyh voln i raschyotu volnovogo soprotivleniya sudna [Experimental studies of ship waves modeling and calculation of wave resistance of a ship]. Scientific achievements of the third millennium. International United Academy of Sciences. Collection of scientific papers on materials VIII International Scientific Conference (Los Angeles, 30 sentyabrya 2018 g.). Los Angeles, LJournal Publ., 2018. Pp. 4-14.
14. Rabaud M., Moisy F. Ship Wakes: Kelvin or Mach Angle? Physical Review Letters, 2013, May, vol. 110, p. 214503.
15. Rabaud M., Moisy F. Narrow ship wakes and wave drag for planing hulls. Ocean Engineering, 2014, vol. 90, pp. 34-38.