UDK 621 Общее машиностроение. Ядерная техника. Электротехника. Технология машиностроения в целом
The analysis of works devoted to the study of power characteristics in the course of drilling is presented. Research results of the combined effect of cutting speed and feed on the power characteristics when drilling steel parts 45 using the experiment planning method according to plan 22 are presented. The existence of pair interaction is shown, which made it possible to assess the power of influence of one of the factors depending on the level where the other is located.
drilling, axial force, operating torque, experiment planning method
1. Handbook of the technologist-machine builder, Vol. 2, edited by A.M. Dalsky, A.G. Suslov, A.G. Kosilova, R.K. Meshcheryakov, 5-th ed., reprinted and added, M.: Ma-shinotroenie, 2001, pp. 176-279.
2. Granovsky, G.I. Metal-cutting tools. Construction and operation, 2-nd ed., reprinted and added, M.: Mashgiz, 1954, 316 p.
3. Fundamentals of the theory of metal cutting and cutting tools / S.A. Rubinstein, G.V. Levant, N.M. Ornis, et.al, M.: Mashinostroenie, 1968, 392 p.
4. Guseynov, R.V. Vibrations when using hole-making cutting job. Metalworking, 2017, No.4 (100), pp.23-28.
5. Guseynov, R.V. Computational model of dynamics of nonlinear systems. Bulletin of Dagestan State Technical Uni-versity, Technical sciences, 2015, No. 1 (36), pp. 24-30.
6. Guthrie, K.M. Data and Techniques for Preliminary cap-ital Cost Estimating, in: modern Cost Engineering techniques (H. Popper, Ed.,) McGraw-Hill, N.Y., 1970.
7. Reklaitis, G.B., Ravindran, A., Ragsdel, K. Optimization in technology, 2 books, book 2. Trans. from English - M.: Mir, 1986, 320 p.
8. Ravignani, O.L., Tipnis, V.A., Friedman, M.Y. Cutting Rate-Tool Life Fun-ctions (R–T–F) General Theory and Ap-plications // Annals of the CIRP, 1977, Vol. 25/1, P. 295.
9. Zhed, V.P., Sosin, A.I., Bashkov, V.M. Method of calculating optimal cutting modes. Vestnik mashinostroeniya, 1979, No. 9, pp. 43-45.
10. Guseynov, R.V. Investigation of the influence of the tool geometry on cuttin while cutting internal surfaces by the method of experiment planning. Bulletin of Dagestan State Technical University. Technical sciences, 2011, No.2 (21), pp. 83-87.
11. Guseynov, R.V. Dynamometric equipment for measur-ing the components of cutting strengths when processing materials with axial tools. Bulletin of Dagestan State Technical University. Technical sciences, 2018, No.45 (1), pp. 22-29.
12. Dreval, A.E., Ragrin, N.A., Samsonov, V.A. Formation of failure of spiral drills in a computer-aided manufacturing. [Electronic resource], access mode: http://www.technomag.edu.ru/index.html.